Electronic Invitation Letter For Visa Application
As part of our continuous efforts to streamline the channels of doing business between Israel and Asia, the Chamber provides an electronic service for issuing Visa Invitation Letters.
The Invitation Letter will be issued by the Chamber (or by its member companies) electronically, and can be either printed or shared electronically directly with the Embassy / Consulate which is processing your visa request.
- The service is provided in collaboration with DocsWallet Digital Locker Services (represented in Israel by SLIK)
- The Service Fee is $15 per letter.
- Please note: Currently the service is relevant for visa applications in India only. The service will be extended to additiona Asia countries in due course.
- For Indian business travelers: The Invitation Letters can be applied online using Aadhar
- Press the following link: Begin Request
- Fill in your personal details & attach a scanned copy of your passport
- Pay the Service Fee
- Once the Chamber processes your request (estimated within 3 business days), you will be notified by SMS & email
- Login to your newly created account with DocsWallet to either print or submit your Invitation Letter, electronically
For any questions, please feel free to contact SLIK (Israel) Customer Service at: email@example.com.